Sunday, January 8, 2012

7 month old son sometimes acting aggressively?

I guess my question is is it normal for a 7 month old to begin tantrums? If he's being held and wants to get down he flails his arms around and pulls at my hair and swats at my face. For the most part he's very compliant and happy, this happens usually about once a day though. If I'm trying to get him settled for bed and he doesn't want to settle he hits, pinches and pulls. He's not in daycare, he's usually only with me and my husband and sometimes my mother and MIL. I don't know where he could be learning this behavior from as our household is very loving, I always grab his hands when he does this and tell him to "Be nice to Mommy!" The only thing I can think of is that Daddy likes to watch action movies, LOL and sometimes the baby is in the room while he does this. What could be the cause of this, any other Moms go through this?

No comments:

Post a Comment